We are the biggest pre-registration training provider in Central Scotland and candidates on our preferred list always perform incredibly well during the NES assessment process. We have a superb success rate, with 98% of our summer placement students receiving funding.
As part of our training programme, you will be afforded lots of opportunities. Here are just some of the benefits of our trainee programme.
- Training based on the standard clinical and professional competencies, and learning objectives
- Preparation for NES Assessment Centre/Oriel process
- Support and mentoring during the foundation year
- Paid summer placement
- Gain experience in managing care home needs, prescription management, and polypharmacy
- Develop business and management skills
- Access to events and further training opportunities
To register your interest, please complete our short form below. Alternatively contact us directly and speak to a member of our team on, 0141 779 3293, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org